Health Insurance???

Becca
So! I've been trying to get pregnant for 11 months now - I've had one confirmed miscarriage 7 months ago and all the doctor said was what I already knew - but she didn't give me any solutions or reasons why. That cost 500 - I work at Walmart part time so I don't have company health insurance and that single visit cost so much... 
Bit of background!! I'm twenty and got married last March at 19 :P unfortunately my parents are very very distrustful of doctors so I've never been to a dentist, gyno - the only times I've ever been to a doctor would be school required shots and the ER for a broken elbow and wrist. 
I did struggle with depression when I was 13/14/15 but I was never diagnosed because my dad basically told me to "get over it and don't tell anyone" because it would negatively impact my career opportunities. 
I'm looking to figure out why, as a healthy 20 year old, I have such a hard time conceiving. I'm thinking it might be PCOS because of body hair, very irregular periods, and a bit of recent weight gain (but the weight could also be depression over not getting pregnant again and again) but I don't want to self diagnose. 
Just wanting to know what health insurance everyone has, how expensive it is, and what it covers.
(I live in Utah, Salt Lake City... if that matters)