Pregnant? OR is My body playing tricks on me....

Mi
My bf and I have been planning on getting pregnant for a while now. We had sex a day or 2 before my ovulation, which was two weeks ago. A week later, I've been having weird crazy symptoms such as light cramps, nausea, bloating, I had a hot flash, and I'm always hungry, I couldn't stop eating. Then this week I'm yet still bloated, light cramps, nauseous, still hungry, and now my breasts are tender and swollen, I couldn't even put on my bra nor can I sleep😞 and my stomach starts to hurt when i Iay on it or even bending forward.. 
We took 2 tests last week (first response) and both showed up negative.. but maybe it was too early to take it....
The first time we started trying was last month, the 16th. But, we didn't know much about fertility and ovulation so we just decided to try anyway. When I got this app, it said that on that day, I started to become fertile..... but I've never had these symptoms, until now...... 
I don't want to get mine and my bf's hopes up.... I'm not sure if my body is just playing tricks with me with these symptoms, and I should be getting my period this week... but my symptoms for my period are different from what I'm having rn.. it's usually really bad cramps, heavy, migraines, and my breasts hardly ever hurts this much.. 
Am I pregnant? Or maybe my period is coming? 
Please help🙏🏻...