scared of sister in law

I'm not sure if anyone believes in this whole bad vibes, bad energy stuff but I am scared. Last year around Feb my sister in law got pregnant but had a miscarriage in March. I got pregnant also last year in April & I also had a miscarriage in June :( when she miscarried I felt like she was always staring at me with jealousy. & call me crazy but I firmly believe that she might have been too jealous & gave my baby a bad vibe or bad energy or looked at my baby with such jealousy & that's why I miscarried. I know that sounds crazy but that's just what me & my family believe. Anyways, she got pregnant again after my miscarriage. & I of course was a little jealous but was more happy for her then anything. I never looked at her in a mean or bad way. It wasn't her fault. Then I got pregnant in November & am now 17w +4d ...she just told us yesterday that she miscarried her baby in January but didn't want to tell anyone until now. She told us that since she's miscarried she's been very jealous of me & I noticed as well that she is always staring at my stomach. Or gives me a mean look. I am now scared that she might be too jealous & cause something to happen to me also. I know I know I sound like a crazy person. But I truly do believe in these things. So please don't knock my beliefs down. I'm just wondering if anyone could give me advice...