WHAT An EXPERIENCE😣😭😍☺️😇🙏👶🏽

Erica
👶🏽WHAT An EXPERIENCE😭😊 on 2/28/17 wake up at 3:30am to go to the 🚽, 2m went back to bed, and 2m after my water broke. As soon as a could I took a uber with my husband and I went to the hospital which was 45 away from the house. Got there around 4:15. I was having constration, but not pain.. was admitted at 5:00am. Around 9:30 still not pain. By around 10:25 got  oxytocin, 40 minutes after, by 11:05 I was 6cm, the pain was killing me. Got the epidural by 1:30 which helped me feel better, but still feeling pain a little bit. By 5:00 I was fully 10cm. Did some tricks so baby can come lower. By 6:00 I started pushing, I was screaming like crazy, so much pain. My mother and my men were there supporting me. After 12 minutes of pushing, baby was born!!😍gave him some tommy time after right he came out .... the doctor could not take him from me for around 1 hour cause once she try to take him, he started 😭 criying... on 2/28/17 7lb 18.0 baby bezalel👶🏽 change my life!🙏 I thanks god!!😇 baby is ok!!