TWW & Confused & Driving myself Cray Cray

Rochelle

My SO and I had sex on 2 days before ovulation according to both my apps my high fertile day. Funny thing is it was make up sex he rarely doesn't pull out but this time he didn't. I was not actively trying to get pregnant but because I use apps to track my period and after suffering a miscarriage 2 years ago I happen to know the fertile period. So if I am I'm so excited but I do question if I should have pushed him off when he was about to cum?? Honestly he's not pulled out before and nothing happend I had only been pregnant the one time before. So we are not actively trying but it would be a welcome blessing non the less .

Also we are in this transition period about to move closer to his current children and get a home together and I think if I straight up said babe I'm pregnant like the first time he was not very happy as we were in a different place than we are now. He has a lot of drama !!! Now we are good moving forward . the other issue is that I'm very sick this past week with a cold and I can't determine symptoms, I also don't want to take so much medicine if I could be pregnant.

I want to test but my AF is due on the 8th.

So much on my mind so much ladies.