Need Advice, And Help

So I've been on birth control for about 5 years.. and I just decided to stop taking it on Valentines Day this year (Feb 14) two days later I used a OPK stick and it said that I was ovulating.. and then the next day after that I started to experience withdraw blood.. which I know is from stopping my birth control pills right in the middle of taking them. Me and my fiancé have sex just about everyday a couple times a day. I'm TTC but having trouble tracking my period and body. On February 22 I used another OPK and that also said positive. I'm just really confused on what is going on with my body. I never tracked my period because I have been on birth control for so long. I'm experiencing so many cramps and mood swings and also I have a crazy big appetite. I don't know if it's just my body adjusting to life without birth control or early pregnancy symptoms. I have taken 3 home pregnancy test which were all negative.. 
I'm not sure what is going on because I haven't started my period and I don't know when it is suppose to start.  I hate not knowing what is going on with my body