is this rude of me?

Cheyenne
So my last pregnancy was HORRIBLE! I was on bed rest the whole time went into premature labor four times then finally went into labor at 35 weeks and almost lost my sons life and he pooped in me and it was a mess and depression stage for me, but the part that made me most mad was I let my mother in law in the room even though we do not like each other being nice come to find out she recorded me giving birth when I did not want my vagina on camera for her to show strangers I would have been okay for my husband to record so I know who sees it not only that but she called and told everyone! When we didn't want anyone to know because we wanted to wait 24 hours we'll she called and a lot of people came and waited out side of my room! And I wasn't even aloud to hold my son due to him pooping and being so early he almost lost his life so they hurried to suck his lungs and mouth out and rushed him out of the room! I kid you not as soon as they opened the door they had a hard time getting out my husbands aunt and cousins are waiting at the door snapping photos of my son! With a flash on! Knowing my son was very early and having issues they are stopping the nurses from saving my son, so fast forward my son is in the nicu and I told the lady I wanted no visitors at all! Only means the father,come to find out my mother in law and my husbands aunt went and seen my son without asking me! And was asking all kinds of medical questions! So I found out I was pregnant again my son is now five months and I'm thinking about printing these and hanging these on the door, anyone think it's rude or do I have all the right in the world? I think I do they already labeled this pregnancy high risk and believe it will be like the last pregnancy