Need baby girl name help!

Amanda • Mom of girls! 💖 7 💕 5 💗 17months 💓 2weeks

My hubby and I have always made a point to name our babies with meaningful or family names. My family does a whole middle name after the moms middle name thing, but my name was changed as a child so I had/have 2 middle names and couldn't decide on just one.

Our oldest is Carmella Amanda from my grandma and myself. Our middle baby is Leah Emily from one of my best friends that I lost as a child and my middle name now. And now this baby we couldn't decide on a name. We both agreed on Charlotte randomly and kind of stopped there and we thought Kathryn for the middle name, his grandma's middle name who passed before we met long ago. Well come to find out her name was actually Kathleen, and I don't think they go good together. In his defense he called her grandma and heard people just call her Kathy. One of his sisters corrected us a few weeks ago and now we're stuck. I'm debating on changing her first name as well so any suggestions would be helpful. Baby is due in June so we have a little time.

Vote below to see results!