The Myth, The Legend, The.... Vaginal Orgasm???

Mae

Ladies!!!!!! Much like any woman in her early 20's, sexual conquests are at the top of the bucket list.

I am CONSTANTLY reading all the posts on <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a> and seeing all the poor women suffering and not being able to reach that peak of pleasure.

With the joy and wonder that is clit-stimulation and the 'vaginal orgasm myth' i honestly believed that a nice 'clit-buzz' was all I'd experience.

BOY WAS I WRONG. I went on a trip upstate to help out with my ailing grandmother for 3 weeks and came home to a very sexually deprived man.

The second we locked eyes at my door I could tell I was in for a world of hurt. He stripped me down in a similar fashion to our normal routine and let me be honest, girlies (ive totally faked a good percentage of my orgasms. The sex feels great but i cant always finish and when i do its because of clit stimulation.I just felt so guilty seeing him give his all to no avail) so i honestly didnt expect a big finish.

So anyways, he stripped me down, trailed kisses from my neck to navel- back up and finally settled on my breasts, kissing & sucking and nibbling (*drool*)

He was very rough in the sense of pinning my hips down, and whispering to me how much he missed me, he missed this, and he loved me (VERY HOT)

So at this point, ive flooded my... basement

Hes kissing me everywhere and im totally turned on!!!

Then he slides it in and.... it was like feeling it for the first time. The pressure was slightly painful (my man is VERY well endowed) until i had a moment to adjust to him as he eased in. I couldnt stop my eyes from rolling back.

And as he drilled into me i was overcome by what can only be described as a WAVE of absolute and total bliss. He didnt even touch my clit. Next thing i know im shaking like mad and damn near sobbing. It was THAT GOOD. All i felt was just a woosh and him going "oh my god, baby FUCK" Not only had i clamped down on him but the bed was drenched.

Overall, i just needed to share this amazing story of my night. But for my lucky ladies, how do you get yourself to that amazing O???. Now that ive experienced it, I fear for a future without! 😥😭