😡😡😡 snippy comments

Elizabeth
So I wokeup at 8am, got ready for work and had about a half hour before clocking in and I still hadn't noticed any movement so I drank a sugary drink (or two) and waited. Didn't feel any movements really, so I called the nurse and they said to come in to be monitored. 
I told my manager and she did the whole half caring thing and asked how I was feeling. I said IM FINE but I'm not feeling movements and they said to go in. "Usually if something serious is wrong, the mom will feel bad too"
I literally was so pissed. I started crying because I was waiting for my husband to pick me up and was still helping them until he got there. 
She doesn't have kids. She doesn't have a PHD. as far as I know, no experience with pregnant mothers. And she sure as hell didn't know that I've already lost a baby and I'm not going to chance another. 
But like, who says that? 
And she proceeded to ask when I'd be back because there's a BOGO and they needed me from 2-5 (I work at Starbucks)
But I'm not going to chance my babies life over a freaking coffee drink spree. Sorry. 
Ugh.Â