What made you test? 👶

Two weeks prior to testing, me & my fiancé had a really fun night & afterwards I told him there was a strong chance I probably would be expecting baby #2 soon lol but I was joking. I only said it because the sex was so damn good that night 😂 Also I had just gotten off the IUD probably a month prior to our fun night. (We were going to start TTC soon & the doctor told us when we wanted to start trying it was best to get off a few months prior. So I really wasn't expecting to get pregnant.) Fast forward a week 1/2 later, 2 days before my period was due. I was at work & my coworker came & sat beside me with some hash browns (I worked at Waffle House) and the smell made me nauseous as hell. Never before had it done that. I had been working there for a while then. There was a family dollar across the street so once all the customers left I went & bought a cheap pregnancy test. Could I be pregnant, was the first thing that came to my mind. Came back & took it and got a vvvvvfl. If I would've showed someone they would've thought I was crazy. I threw it away thinking nah I can't be pregnant but I also couldn't stop thinking about it. After work bought a digital & it came back as "Not pregnant" Took another one on a regular & it was a vvvvfl again. Next day, took another digital & it came back pregnant! (A day before my missed period) It was unexpected but again it wasn't. I guess I spoke it into existence lol. Anyways I gave birth to my 1st boy, 2nd child 5 weeks ago. Me & bae are so in love with our family👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Now I want to hear you alls story!