Custody agreement

Betchcraftandmisery • 💙💜💜👨‍👩‍👧‍👧🇨🇦

This might be the wrong thread for this but here goes. My daughters dad and i went through some court things a couple years ago and ending up settling in mediation.

However things have gotten awful on his side, for a couple examples running girlfriends every couple weeks to months through my daughters life, letting a female gove me daughter a full face of makeup at age 4 that she bawled her eyes out while i had to scrub it off, his roommate smoking pot while my daughters there, partying going on at his house on his weekend with her, constantly not showing up/ being late, getting her to school late and even not picking her up from the bus stop after school. All of these things are causing a significant disruption in her life and greatly affecting her behavior both at home and school.

Now my question ladies is do i have any rights to keep my daughter from him if all we have is a mediation agreement? Do i need to go through court all over again to get a new agreement made. (I live in Canada if that helps at all) I just want her to have constant stability so I can get my little girl back to her usual self.