First Cycle with OPK and BBT

Callie • 👶🎀 8.18.18. 👶🎀 3.16.20.
Hi everybody! I'm Callie, I'm 25, I have a history of PCOS, and my husband and I have been TTC since September 2016 with no luck yet. Just this past cycle I decided to get more serious about TTC. My periods were a bit irregular and I wanted to "induce" one so to speak, so first I purchased and began drinking Fertilitea (supposed to regulate your cycle and promote fertility), and within two days of drinking it my period started (February 15-20). Then, I began taking my BBT (which unfortunately has been kind of all over the place), and after my period ended I started using a cheapo OPK ("Answer" brand). I've been using the OPK for 14 days now, but all my tests lines were pretty faint, until today. Glow predicts my fertile window will occur this week, so I'm hoping this may be a real indication that ovulation is coming! My BBT jumped from 96.22 yesterday to 97.63 today, though I don't know if that's significant or not. I'm attaching a pic of today's OPK. Please tell me my LH surge is here!