Once again, my body betrayed me.

Allison • Enjoying mom life to my beautiful baby boy.
I was supposed to start my period last Sunday nothing, i was supposed to start 2 days ago nothing. I had a glimmer oh hope I'd be pregnant and after making love this morning with my fiance I'm starting.. All that's goes through my mind is "Why?" Why at 23 am I not getting pregnant after 10 months of trying? I've been taking prenatals my Dr prescribed me for 5 months now, still nothing. I'm about to give up, I even lay in bed after sex during my fertile window(I know I don't have to). Why can everyone else I know have a baby and I can't? Ive always wanted to be a mother, and i hope and pray everyday that i can be one day. This is so hard, i dont even know what I can do anymore. I want to give up, but I know my fiance doesn't. He just told me a couple days ago nothing will stop us from that dream. God I hope he's right. I hope we can have a baby sooner than later. I apologize for being down everyone, I had to vent and this is literally the only place i can vent to, other than my fiance I have no one but you ladies. Please, if y'all have any advice I'll take it. I'm wanting to try anything at this point.