Baby Whisperer ๐Ÿ˜‚ True or False..!

Deneitra
I've literally gotten to the point where I consider myself to be a "baby whisperer" weird right..! For the past 3-4 years I have had dreams of close family members having babies... Right now I'm 10 babies in... My dreams are showing who the person is, the sex of the baby, if its multiples, etc... Dream example: I had one dream of twin boys, but this dream didn't show me the parents... Then out of no where my cousin was pregnant with twin girls (which threw my dream off) until she had them and it was BOYS..!!! Also my uncle had a set of twin BOYS a month later... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I've dream of my sister now she has a baby boy on the way in June... I dreamed of my brother who had his baby girl in February... ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿฝ๐ŸŽ€ BUUUUTTTT recently I had my first dream about myself..!!! The baby was a beautiful light skin gray eyed baby girl... However in the dream I brought two of everything car seat, stroller, etc... ๐Ÿค” Which had me confused because I only had one baby present... By the end of the dream something is wrong with my vagina there's so much blood... Then I woke up... So now I wonder am I really a "baby whisperer because my SO and myself have been trying to concieve for years now... Maybe my dreams are too good to be true ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ Recently we've purchased Premama fertility supplements, Vitex, and Clomid hopefully we're closer to succeeding in this long process of TTC...!
When yu dreamed of all these beautiful babies before they were even thought of MAGICAL ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ