Masturbation over sex????

Okay prob TMI so my apologies In advance lol so don't get me wrong I love sex but for some reason sometime I prefer to play with myself. I have only been able to cum a few times with straight vaginal penetration (no clit play) and for some reason most the time I hate my nipples touched. But when I'm solo making my nipples hard and playing with them feels sooooooooo fukn good to the point where I lick them lol and then with my dildo I can cum over n over again by straight fucking the shit out of myself. The more my legs are spread the hotter it feels to the point where I am moaning so loud I'm scared my neighbors will hear (but at the same time the thought of them hearing me turns me on even more lol) and I find myself dying to be alone so I can fuck the shit outta myself. Sorry no troll here just feel bad about it lol and was wondering if anybody else is like that??? 
Update** oh don't get me wrong he knows exactly how to please me we have amazing sex and still have it often. But I still like enjoy being solo for some reason. Maybe like because it's just me, nobody else involved just me enjoying the shit outta me if that makes sense haha