mom and fiancé help!!

So my fiancé is working a lot and im a new mom. My mom lives close to me so shes always there to help when I need it when hes not around. My fiance feels like she is always around and feels like its mine and my moms baby not his. But he doesnt understand and ive tried to explain to him. Everytime she wants to do something with us and the baby he gets so mad and he "says" hes okay with it but really hes not. I feel bad because my mom has always taken me everywhere and gets me anything we need. Shes ALWAYS there for me. I hate to break her heart and tell her no she cant come because she has no one else to do anything with. Idk what to do anymore. How do I please both of them. Help me out ladies im a mess. I cant deal with this anymore!!! This has been going on for so long. When I was in labor I had both in the room my mom knows how to calm me. (Shes been through everything with me and knows me). my fiance got mad because my mom was letting him sleep and get some rest and instead of waking him up for something not important she was there helping me be calm as they broke my water. (I was induced) (23 hours of labor😩). He ended up waking up during it and walked out of the room all pissed off. I thought he was going to leave I was almost in tears.... blowing up his phone as im contracting. This has been going on to long what do I do. 😭