Story Time...

Awhile back, my SO son was with us for his weekend and he had a flashlight in his mouth, and the lights were off and the red light was showing out of his cheeks, so I laughed and put it on snapchat... then i was recording again, and my SO said "what dat mouth do" CLEARLY as a little joke.... in my opinion, it was just a little humor, we werent trying to be nasty or insinuate that the kid would suck dick... when someone has something in their mouth, and you say that, it's just meant to be a little light humor... we weren't trying to be harmful to the kid.. we would NEVER do anything like that, we just arent those type of people... after BM saw the video and what was said, she went ballistic on me.. after her giving her side of the argument I realized what I had posted didn't look good.. and I apologized for it and told her it wasnt meant in a perverted way.. so fast forward to a few months later, she and I got into a fight Nd now she is trying anything in her power to keep her son away from me... EVEN THOUGH my boyfriend was the one who made the comment.. she is just using the video as an excuse for why her son can't be around me.. I love him and would NEVER in my life put that child in harms way... but since she won't let my boyfriend have his son on his weekend, we are probably going to have to go to court for it and she has said she is planning on using the video against us.. we have A LOT of stuff against her for the case if necessary, but do you think this video would just trump our case???