2 year late period

Lori • Mommy of 2 princesses and 1 prince.
So I took my Mirena out 2 years ago, had one period, and then got pregnant. We were trying to have a baby, and it worked out perfectly. I've been on BC since I was 15 to control my periods. After I had my baby, I was put on the shot (personal reasons why I didn't want the Mirena again), but it messed my emotions up too much, so I never went back to get my 3rd shot. I've been off of BC since. Ironically enough, that's how my OBGYN found out that I more than likely have endometriosis last month. We recently moved and now I get to try and get a new doctor to do the surgery to confirm the disease. After I had my daughter, I had one "period" where my body was cleaning itself OUT (lasted 3 days). Its been 8 months and I finally had a real period since 2 years ago and it's been hell. Midol, ibuprofen, Tylenol, aspirin, heating pads, hot showers, sex...nothing helps. I'm on day 10 (heavy bleeding the whole time) and it's killing me. My endometriosis isn't helping either. Anyone have any ideas to deal with the exhaustion, pain, body aches, migraines, etc?