everyone else seems to be getting pregnant 😫

I've put this on anonymous because I don't want any hate, but I am really down at the moment. 
I have this app to help with my TTC journey but it's really getting to me, I don't want to take away from any of you women who are blessed to be having a baby but I do wish with all my heart it was me too. 
All of my friends are falling pregnant and having babies and I've been trying for 2 years with no luck at all! 
I see the prim in my SO eyes every time it's a negative test, my son is constantly asking for a brother or sister and it makes me die inside every time. I feel like I'm disappointing everyone and letting everyone down. 
My family always asks when am I having a baby, why aren't I pregnant yet, lose weight blah blah blah. They don't know how hard it is! They all had 'surprise babies' I just feel alone. My friend just today announced she's pregnant and I feel extatic for her, but my heart skipped as soon as she said it and I broke down crying. I just wish I was too 😭 
I'm sorry if this is a bit long winded. I just needed a place to get my feelings out.Â