Not sure if we should have kids?

My husband and I both have jobs that keep us busy with travel. We are mid 30s in age and have been struggling to enjoy our marriage and have a sex life. We argue a lot! Yet one of the reasons I married him is because I believed he would make a great dad. I do love kids and I believe it would be amazing to have someone call us mom and dad and experience all the things that come with parenting. He says that he is enjoying his lifestyle and is not sure if he wants to have kids. With his high cleaning expectations and that is what we argue about the most I feel like it would be miserable to have a child with him because of all the added stress and additional cleaning you have to do. He believes because I like to sleep in that I would hate being a mom because of all the lack of sleep. So we are on the fence and makes me wonder if maybe we are not a good match. Or will I be satisfied to live our current life and focus on careers and traveling? I don't want to be ten years down the road and wish I would of had a baby of my own. I am interested in adopting but I don't think my husband is... Any input would be great!