Did he pee in my mouth???

I was giving my husband a blow job lastnight and he was really enjoying it. Telling me how good it felt and how much he enjoyed me doing this. I sucked him for about 4 minutes then I felt cum in my mouth and swallowed. I stopped and started to clean up when he informed me that he hadn't cum at all. So I asked him do you want me to keep going and he said yes. So I put my mouth back on his penis and not even 3 seconds later he says he's cumming, and my mouth starts to fill up. But as he's "cumming" it just doesn't stop. It kept filling up my mouth to the point I had to get up and spit everything out. It was a clear liquid. It didn't stink at all but it was everywhere. It soaked my pants, shirt and hair. I could tell he was embarrassed so I just cleaned up and tried to make it seem normal. He apologized to me but he never said he peed. He said he just came a lot and it's never happened before. Please help me with this one ladies... what do you think?? Did I get pissed on?!  (Also the clothes I wore that got soaked didn't even leave a stain or smell. And I was wearing all white) ALSO: the liquid that came out and soaked me and filled my mouth was enough to fill a water bottle at least half way full.