Just give me an O already ☹️

CD
This is getting stressful. I'm tired of seeing negative OPK after negative OPK. CD14 and still waiting. Wondering if I'm even ovulating despite being so regular. 
Ordered something skincare products for myself as a treat on 2/10, have yet to see it shipped...no satisfactory response from the vendor. 
What else... lost my best friend but it's the worst kind of lost, she's still around we're just not as close anymore and I can't call her or text her anything especially about TTC. Literally have no one to talk to. 
My husband doesn't understand my preoccupation with this damn smiley face and his idea of making me feel better about my friend was calling her so I could talk to her and saying "see she's still your friend" 😩😩 I know he meant well but it was a totally blank convo, no substance.  It the friend I knew. 
Went to the gym and promptly ate some cheesecake when I got home. HUGE fail especially since I worked soooo hard in class. 
That's the end of my rant. No one prepares you for the frustration! If I could just get a smiley face right now I wouldn't complain about anything ever again 😭🤗🙈