husband manipulating me

We've been married 4 years and have two babies. Since our second was born we have been going through a rough patch because I felt like he wasn't invested in helping me with her or at all. He's always out with friends (6 days a week) and constantly complains that he never gets to spend money on himself even though he spent $5000 on a quad at Christmas. He's constantly making me feel guilty about him not being able to spend money. Mind you I haven't spent money on myself in over two years and he knows this (SAHM) and I practically have to beg him to spend money on the kids. Lately his behavior has been very manipulative, whenever he starts a fight I end up just giving in to what he wants because I don't want to fight, I hate fighting. So now that he sees that anytime I don't agree he just tells me "have you noticed all we do is fight lately". I asked for $100 tonight to go shopping for kids clothes tomorrow and at first he said yes then changed his mind and told me no because he was buying parts for his truck. I got upset and said that he never lets me buy anything and his response was "all you do is fight with me, I never get to spend money on myself" when I mention that he bought a $5000 quad a few months ago he says he had to settle for a used one and didn't get to get the $20000 one like he really wanted. When I asked if he was serious about not letting me spend money tomorrow he just got mad and has now been ignoring me all night and when I try to talk he says all I do is fight with him (which is so not true, every time I asked him to stay home with the kids instead of going out with his friends he classes that as me fighting with him). I'm at a loss. I ended up just agreeing to him buying $1000 truck parts just so we could stop arguing and he would talk to me again. I feel like he's totally manipulating me. He takes every single of but if frustration from the rest of his life (student loans, work etc) out on me instead of just talking to me about it, he'll just be mean to me for days and I'll hVe to walk on egg shells just because he's upset about something else. What should I do?