teen mom

Madeline
So the thing is I'm 17 and I have a 5 month old daughter. So I used to be a very out going and I guess you could say naughty teen. I dropped out of school in year 11. I got a full time job and went out literally every night. I spent I think 6-7 hours at home sleeping while I worked and then I met someone and starting living with him and we worked 12 hour shifts everyday and got home at midnight. And on weekend we would always go out with friends, and then I got pregnant and everything changed. I stopped going out. My boyfriend and I broke up he moved back to New Zealand I moved back home. I spent my entire pregnancy at home in bed. I would never change anything at all. I love my daughter more my own life. Sometimes I just feel a little bit trapped and like I can't really do anything without people humming I'm a bad mum because I want to go out on weekends. My friends are mostly my age and none of them have kids so I feel bad asking them to come over and do nothing with me. I don't know how not care about what people think. I believe I'm a good mum to my daughter and that she gets so much love and car. Just sometimes I'd like to go out and have some fun on my own. I'm such a loving person and not having someone to cuddle and kiss makes me really lonely. I love cuddling my daughter but sometimes it makes me sad not being able to have a family.