Early ovulation or LH surge?

Mackenzie
I don't usually post but would love some feedback on what you more experienced TTC'ers might think. A little background: I've been TTC since November when I got off BC after almost 9 years. Since then I've had irregular and long cycles (only 2 periods one in January and one in March). This past AF finally seemed normal and I took the chance to really track everything this cycle. The day after my cycle ended I started OPKs just to make sure I didn't miss anything. To my surprise it was positive (pic below) and a few hours later my digital opk confirmed peak as well! I've tested before this in January after my first AF and never got a positive. This was CD 6. Ive continued OPKs as I didn't quite believe the positive and I've continued to get strong positives on wondfo cheapies and peak on clear blue digital. I've also been taking my BBT this month and you can see the graph below. It does look like I had a temp rise on cd6 (97.33 to 97.73) as well. Has anyone had experience truly ovulating this early? Also I'm going to continue testing/temping to track my full cycle just in case this is only a surge. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!