crazy year

Aisha
This past year has been so rough on me from finding out I was pregnant last easters day, my first pregnancy ever, me and my s/o were so excited for a baby and I miscarried at 12 weeks. We were heartbroken. Still am. The next 9 months I spent trying to make myself healthier and started taking anxiety/depression medicine to help and then I got pregnant beginning of January! Unexpected and a surprise but again we were so excited! After 8 weeks, it happened again... and I was heartbroken yet again but glad we decided not to tell anyone this time. Doctor told me not to worry because it's not strange until it's 3 miscarriages. But I am only 20 years old and they were my very first two pregnancys... and now today. I took a test just cause I was bored. Haven't had a period even since my last miscarriage in february and it came out positive. And I wasn't excited this time. I am terrified and scared and feel like I won't be able to carry this baby and what if I just can't have children. I'm scared.