Terrified..

Ok before I continue please leave the harsh comments to minimum I'm already feeling guilty and just need help getting through this.. ok so lately I've been feeling sick since I'm in my first trimester and food is just not working with me.. I had a headache yesterday and since I'm off this week for spring break my husband wanted a homemade dish he likes which dealing with raw chicken right now grosses me out.. I sucked it up and did the dish but my one yr old was not cooporating... I kept redirecting him to the living room to all his toys but he wouldn't listen of course cause he's one and wanted to be where I was.. I grew so frustrated I grabbed him by one arm and dragged him to the living room and the internet finally came back that he finally settled with his show.. he's fine it was just a rough tug through the kitchen to the living room but I felt so guilty that I lost my temper.. I never lose it but I did this time and it just scared me what if I had caused harm to his brain like whiplash... so I googled and the first thing that came up was baby shake syndrome.. now I saw the simulator video and I in no where near shook or violently pushed him against any hard surface.. now because I worry I monitored him all night he's been the usual self playing and babbling smiling and eating... but the thought comes to me that i don't ever want to feel guilty for losing my temper. My husband didn't talk to me all night my 1 yr old slept with us and I did nothing today around the house but play with him... but I can't help but think how things can all change.. I read stories cases about the devastating outcomes and it killed me... Ive kept an eye on him even though my husband has reassured me he's fine... and I'm just exaggerating cause of my guilt but it's in the back of my head like what if.. he's fallen off the bed when he was 6 months and they told me what to look for and he's not displaying anything alarming but I think my guilt is eating at me..