Advice for Dating With Autism/ADHD?

Isabelle
Hey ladies. This advice is about my bf. We are long distance but very successfully with a decent amount of opportunities to visit, and we get to spend whole summers together. He's wonderful, loyal despite the distance, loves me for who I am, etc. Honestly he's a dream. But of course like every couple we sometimes have problems. I want to know if I'm sometimes being too harsh or if I should be bothered at all, because I suspect the problems he has COULD be because of his autism and diagnosed ADHD. He and his family don't think he's really suffered much from autism since he was very young. He's 20. He definitely still struggles with ADHD. My issues are that I feel like I'm more invested in his life, friends and family, and I listen to him way more than he does to me. I don't think he does it on purpose. When I talk to him about it, he says he's trying really hard, but I swear: literally nothing changes. He does the same things again and again, right the next day or the same day that he says he'll stop. Does he just not care or respect me enough to stop making the same things or doing the things that bother me? Or could it be his autism/ADHD making it hard for him to remember or focus? I hate complaining constantly because I do love him. Is there anyone who knows of ways to help autistic and ADHD people learn how to overcome conversational obstacles?? It's very difficult to have patience with sometimes but I love him too much to not try.