39 weeks and stressed

Alyssa • 26! 💚 Jan 9, 2016 💍 Feb 15, 2016👼🏼 March 25, 2017 👶🏻 May 4, 2019 👶🏻 February 20, 2021 👣
I really wish people would realize it's not good to stress a pregnant woman out. Especially this late in pregnancy. Every other day it seems my mother in law and sister in law are trying to get my husband and I to fight or disagree on something or demand something from me. First it was when they were coming to visit, then it was how long they'd stay, then it was demanding to stay at our tiny house that we have no extra room in, now it's demands on when we need to call them when I go into labor, what we need to do for them before we leave the hospital, wanting his newborn footprint on specific objects that we were going to do special for just us as parents, etc. I'm so tired of it all. Yeah this is the first grandbaby and nephew for them, but this is my husbands and i's first child and it's our rainbow baby. I haven't been able to really enjoy all of pregnancy because of the constant stress. I just want to shut his family out 😩😩😩 they live 1500 miles away but are a constant nag and bother. Anyone else dealing with this?