POSITIVE

Marcela
Our first baby!!
It's being a rug week. I missed my period on February but on December happended the same thing so I didn't put any attention to it this month cuz when I miss my period on december I got so excited and them my period came on January. But I started to feeling so sick every morning and I was always tired and sleepy. On Sunday I was craving mangoes and I went to the store and I passed by dollar tree and I got a pregnancy test. I didn't tell anything to my husband. I Came back home and I went to the retroom and in just few seconds the two lines where there. To surprise my husband I put the test inside a bottle and I wrote on the bottle "Dad to be" in Spanish and I put it in a gift bag and I told my husband that I had a present for him cuz our anniversary is coming next week. I was recorded with the phone he couldn't believe.. I am going tomorrow to my first check and to verify by a doctor that it is totally positive!! I am so happy. I have bad morning sickness, tired all the time and I want to cry for everything and I feel like dying (literally) but I am so happy.