anyone else in same boat

Am
Hey ladies.  Just curious if anyone else is in same boat.  My hubby works away for work and I hate to see him go he finally went back after 6 months the rig he was on was done it's job so they had no work but it was ok cause he was home for birth and months after.  He just recently got back from work not a full week home yet and I'm like on edge.  We get along so well but we haven't had time to be "alone" if you know what I mean lol. The baby sleeps in the bed with me because recently I noticed he was waking up and wouldn't go back to sleep so he sleeps better with me and I'm ok with it and so is hubby but recently since he got home I just haven't been myself.  It's like I want to do alone things with him but it's hard sure we can get someone to watch the baby but I'm the type of mother who feels guilty when I do that I'm weird lol. But on top of it we are currently looking for a family vehicle more safety for me to drive around with baby. Anywho, his mother was informed of it and she has helped with research of the vehicles but she has been calling a lot and texting him and it's driving me mental every time I turn around I feel he is on phone with his mother.  Like In my head this is our business yea it's nice to have advice but not someone being in our business that much kinda thing. I guess I'm wondering if anyone has a man who works away or just having hard time to find time for you guys or on top of being tired and stuff your just vulnerable lol. And having a mother in law calling non stop is annoying you.  Last night she called 10:30pm FaceTime at that and asking to see the baby he was sleeping like come on that's ridiculous in my mind and just to be so in our business.  Anyone else have similar situations??? How do you get through it 😀😀