I need advice from you Ladies

Rayy

My husband and i met 3 years ago and been married 7 months. I have no problem with him except he refuses to meet my friends who were literally my support system for a long time. I moved to Ohio to go to grad school, so all the people i got close to are now out of school with either their masters or PhDs and those are the ones he will not meet because he told me he never finished school and he thinks he will be intimidated by them. For months i tried all i could to try to bring him along wherever am meeting with my friends but no way...now its making me sad and angry. On the other hand i meet everybody he wants me to meet and i even feel like he brags about me to his people...Lately he came up with the idea of having me meet his ex wife's family... Because he had a kid with her and they want to meet me...i have no problem with meeting them but i decided not to because the only people he decided to meet were my brother, sister and mom. I met his entitlre family including aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents and his daughter etc! And now his ex wife's family!?? And he cant even do half of that for me why should i meet his ex's family?

I do not use any social media... so i bet his ex is still curious about me. What would u do if u were in my shoes?