ants 🐜 and baby πŸ‘ΆπŸ½ ?

Hannah β€’ Hey my name is Hannah. I am a 27 yo SAHM πŸ’™πŸ‘ΆπŸ» πŸ’™4/29/16 πŸ’™πŸ‘ΆπŸ» πŸ’™4/23/18
Recently there has been a lot of work done in my house with people coming and going holes drilling into walls etc. This has all happened in the basement and my bedroom. Earlier this week I noticed one or two ants. So I told my SO and he went out and got traps. Now I wasn't concerned because my house is clean. Yea I have a 10 month old who likes to throw his food now but I sweep and mop and vacuum regularly and all my food is in air tight containers so I wasn't stressed. Yesterday I noticed ants in the kitchen so I made sure to do a good scrub and put down another trap. Mind you the first time when I saw them I saw one or two and the second time again I saw one or two. Well this morning they are EVERYWHERE! They are in his bedroom m, my room, the bathroom, office, playroom and kitchen. I find them crawling on my son while he crawls. How do I get rid of them? Does anyone know of any traps that are baby safe? The ones I have aren't but they are out of reach but it seems I will have to put things on the floor where my son can reach. Any advice?Β