implantation

Destani
Hey everyone. I posted in the other group. Never really looked at this whole app til now and saw there's a TTC in your 20s category! 
I'm 23 years old. I've been TTC with my boyfriend of 3 months for the past 2 months. Not going to lie. I love him to death. I don't want anyone else. I don't want anyone else to be the father of my child(ren)
So anyways, me and him decided I was going to try ovulation tests this month because the month before was nothing. I know it takes time, but I want to do it the right way. So after taking the ovulation tests, I was fertile 3/10-3/13. I had intercouse all 3 days and multiple times those days! Today, when I went to the bathroom, after wiping, I had blood on the toilet paper. I was like "sh*t this can't be. I'm never a week early for my period. I'm always on time (give or take a day later or early)" I wiped again and there was nothing. So I posted in the other category and people are saying it seems promising. I also went to the bathroom again maybe a hour ago, no blood again. But now I'm having cramps in my stomach. They aren't terrible but it's uncomfortable. It's more mid stomach but to the sides like maybe between my hip bone and belly button, but the pain is lower than my belly button. 
I'm also experiencing being very tired (more tired than usual), a headache, and I'm guessing a slight fever. Like my body feels very hot. Especially my head. 
What do you ladies think? I'm open for all opinions and suggestions!