my miscarriage experience.

Lulu
Hey girls I've been seeing a lot of people saying "hey I don't feel symptoms should I be worried." " hey all of a sudden I don't feel nauseous anymore I'm scared I might be miscarrying."well let me tell you My experience. I was six weeks and three days and I started spotting brown it look like discharge mix with brown. It was actually a Saturday so I went  head and I waited till Monday and I kept on having this brown discharge or what it looked like a light period. So Monday i call my doctor and I told her what i was experiencing they immediately scheduled me for an ultrasound and they wanted some blood work to see what was going on. At this stage I still continue to feel tender breast lot of tiredness a bit of nausea had some headache and cravings so I was still having pregnancy symptoms I was thinking I'm probably having one of those pregnancies were people bleed in the beginning. even after having positive thoughts I went head and had the ultrasound done and the baby had Stoped growing at five weeks. they told me it was not measuring according to my dates and that most likely I was miscarrying my bloodwork wasn't doubling how it should so they advised me to wait it off and then most likely I would have a miscarriage. This was on Monday by Thursday of that week I started spotting bright red by Friday it got worse. by Saturday it was full on. With a lot of bloating in severe cramps by Sunday it was bad Tuesday was bad and That Tuesday was the worst I had severe cramping almost birth like cramping and I couldn't even get up I couldn't lay down it was painful and then I finally got the babysac came out with tons of blood that the water was so red i could not see anything but red. It was completely horrible my body still hasn't recovered I want to say I am still bleeding officially they have told me I completely have miscarried and my uterus clean but after this I honestly don't feel like ever getting pregnant again I still feel pain in my uterus I get contractions here and there also I don't feel like myself yet since my hormones are still wearing off. In some ways I guess I still feel pregnant even though after my baby has passed.Hope this helps anyone that is wondering what a miscarriage feels like. honestly there's no one else I can tell you how it will feel or how it will go for you other than your doctor everyone is different and I wasn't expecting this to happen to me but it did. It is a hard thing to deal with even tho many women act or hang in there. Hope tou all find this useful in any way.