Feeling out of sorts

C
I didn't know where to post this but I think I'm realizing my husband doesn't want more kids.  Okay so here's the situation, my husband and I both took different paths our adult lives.  I am his 3rd wife (divorced 2x) and he has a kid from each of us, our daughter is 4 months old.  He has a 14.5 and an 8.5 year old (half birthday means a lot to kids lol), anyway, he is the sole caregiver to both while one mom never pays child support (even though she's supposed to and court ordered, state knows about it, etc, etc) the other mom sometimes pays when she can so it's random or we'll get some during tax time. 
So he's always been the responsible one, working and being dad while the moms do what they want with their lives - including cheat on him which is why he left both of them. One moved to a different state and never is involved other than the occasional phone calls.  The other recently has been cancelling all her weekends over the last year for various reasons, she lives 3 hours away. 
Me on the other hand I have finished college, worked, travelled, never married before him, no kids until we got pregnant last year.
I love him with all my heart.  Despite our differences I know he is my prince.  😍. I love him and all our kids.  Our daughter is amazing and beautiful and I am forever grateful for her.  I just feel a little disappointed that he may not want more kids. 
I only realized this last night when I was asking him when we could try for one more?  He's like maybe next summer 2018. Then he said when do I get to do stuff for me?  I said what do you mean, he's like well you've traveled and I want to be able to do that.  
To me I think there are times he regrets his path but would never say that as I know he loves his boys and me and our daughter.  
I just figured if I were to have babies they would be close in age and I'd have two of my own.  Don't get me wrong.  My daughter is absolutely perfect and beautiful.  She does make me happy to be her mom.  
My husband is 36, I'm 33 ( but 34 in April).
Just needed a place to vent.  Anyone else go through this?