friends

I know this is a whole <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">period app</a> thing but my friend, "best friend" well lately she's been hanging out with her boyfriend and I've kinda just been pushed aside. So I talked to her about it because my other friend wanted me to and she was like you always come first and then we were like cool, she still doesn't talk to me as much we don't hang out as much and just ugh. Like my birthday was a month ago she came over with my other friend and I had fun, we had fun I won't lie but when she got over she was on FaceTime with her boyfriend and then her and my other friend started talking about their parents, I was so bored I started cleaning.
This isn't the first time that this has happened, sorta. Before she had another boyfriend and I hated hanging out with them and just the transition from grades (I'm in high school) it was like she was my only friend left and after she made friends with her friend her boyfriend and her friends boyfriend it was like I needed a boyfriend to hang out with them. On my friends birthday I third wheeled so on New Years they were like oh it won't happen again and it happened again. I was sitting in a corner crying multiple times. 
I've gotten to the point where if the boyfriends are nearby I straight up ignore both of hem and will tell them I don't like their boyfriend or being around them.
I know I sound like a dick and ikI I'm being one but idk what to do they know how I feel and haven't done anything. Not to mention how hard it is to make other firmness in highschool because everyone already has their friend groups. Like I'm suppose to go to this convention for two days with my friend and she knows I don't want to third wheel but she's fine with me leaving her and her boyfriend in a big city alone just cuz I don't wanna third wheel.
It just makes me mad because they know how I feel. Sorry this is sloppy, but what do I do?