Should I tell him I went through his phone...

So my boyfriend always gets weird about his phone. Anytime I touch his phone or tablet or anything hey sorta freaks out. He doesn't like me touching it or anything. One time when I was with him he went to the bathroom and his iPad was there and I was like "let's see what he's got there" and so I tried a passcode and it worked and I went to his pictures. I found nudes of his ex from when they were dating along with other pictures of memes and stuff. I told him to delete the pictures of his ex without letting him know I went through his phone and he always says he'll do it but he never does because he says he doesn't like to go through his pictures. One day I told him to do actually do it because I felt uncomfortable. I told him that I understood but if we want to get married in the future that I don't want him to still have them because that's not right and he said that he would do it that day because he understood how I felt. I asked him if he did it and he said yes. So today I was alone in his room and I got curious so I went through his iPad and I still found the pictures of his ex. I asked him if he had actually deleted the pictures and he said yes, but that he didn't go all the way back so I told him to do it and he said he'd do it later when I wasn't there. He got annoyed bc he said that that's all I care about. I feel like I should confront him and tell him that I went through his iPad and that I saw that he still has the pictures but I don't want him to get mad bc I invaded his privacy because he doesn't like anyone going through his phone/iPad/etc.