stressed!!

So I lived alone with my son and met my partner and moved in with him but just before xmas we didn't get on so I moved back into my mums but he wanted me back so I explained things needed to change and I was ready for a baby and that felt like the relationship weren't moving forward so he wanted a baby told me come off my pill so I did but 6 weeks later I just couldn't b with him and left yet again and once again he begged he would change so goes back a day later finds out I'm pregnant he was made up couldn't wait to go round tell his family I did mine . But I just didn't want the relationship anymore as I seen no changes but accepted I was pregnant and told him I still wished to go ahead with the pregnancy but am leaving him ( now Ino ppl will say I shouldn't of got pregnant but honestly I don't want to hear that AGAIN) but now he's telling me I'm selfish and that I should get rid and that av trapped him! And tellin me to fuck off I feel so down seriously how can I just get rid when this was planned and how can he say I trapped him when this is what he wanted. My heads every wer I feel so down any advice plz? How can someone who loved u turn ya back on u like this btw I did want to b with him when I came off pill so never used him for baby but when I went back the last time he hadn't changed but by this time I was pregnant so splitting was the best decision. But I couldn't just abort