Irrational anger

💁🏻👙🌺☀️🌊 • No
I don't know what's wrong with me. Over the past few months, I have irrational anger. I get angry over ridiculous things. It could be something as simple as dropping something that would make me enraged. Sometimes it also comes on for no apparent reason either. For example, I was at the store the other day with my boyfriend and had a burst of anger, left the store, got into the car and started screaming and throwing shit. Then I thought to myself after the incident... Why did I do that? Anyways, I'm almost always a little irritable. Or sometimes I am super happy and then it makes a turn for the worst. I always try to talk to people for support (people like my mom) and they always make light of it like "oh maybe you're just having a bad day". Um, no, something is most definitely not normal. I don't expect people to have all the answers for me obviously but I just don't feel like its normal??? My boyfriend is just like "oh nothing is wrong with you babe" and I feel like he says that to not hurt my feelings or something. Sometimes its hard for me to even remember the moments when I get into a rage, so its hard for me to realize how I was acting.