So unfit

Hey ladies. So this is such an embarrassing post for me. But I need help with my fitness. I used to be a fitness fanatic, I was a boxer, Runner, I played so many different sports and I pretty much lived at the gym. I was very fit and healthy. Than I stopped all the sport and tbh I'm not sure why. As soon as I got in a relationship I just prioritised it over EVERYTHING. Now, I'm nearly 18 weeks pregnant and I'm so ashamed of how far I've let myself go. I used to be a very toned and muscly 65kgs and am now weighing in at around 90kgs. I get puffed walking up the stairs or walking anywhere. My chest goes tight just from bending down a couple of times. I'm incredibly unfit. Lately I've been saying "just go for a walk" "go for a swim" but my anxiety just stops me. I never leave the house alone not even to go for a walk by myself. So I'm wondering. Is there anything I can do around the house that will help my fitness. Please keep in mind it needs to be pregnancy friendly. I'm so ashamed of myself and I just need some advice on some workouts I can start. Thanks so much