I just found out I was 22 weeks pregnant 2 days ago.

Christina • mother of 3 beautiful amazing monsters👦🏼👧🏼👶🏼
I haven't had a period since last September. I took a blood pregnancy test in early November and it was negative, started my birth control and than when I missed a few weeks took an at home pregnancy test in January and it was also negative so I restarted the birth control. Turns out the at home test was a false negative and my conception date was November 9th and I'm 22+3 today. Seriously thought I was just getting fat, this is my third child and I've had absolutely NO symptoms other than being lazy and sleepy oh and I randomly started getting covered in stretch marks but again associated that with thinking I was just gaining weight from the holidays. I am still in shock, as is my husband. We definitely thought we were done but I guess now we are welcoming a baby boy. Surprised that he's as healthy as he is cause I am an occasional drinker and take my anxiety medication which is a narcotic along with such things like ibuprofen and friggin BIRTH CONTROL everyday regularly. Yet he slipped through all the cracks and I only realized I was pregant because I started feeling kicks in my stomach a week or so ago. I thought "hmm...I'm on a diet maybe I'm just hungry" nope it was a child. Biggest surprise of my life seeing a huge kid on the screen at 22+1 weeks, but well it'll be a tough journey. My daughter just turned 1 this month. Will definitely be getting my tubes tied when they cut me open. Here's a picture from a week ago that I was taking for workouts (again just thinking I was getting fat) and here's one of NOW, Dax!