Tell me about your fur babies!!

Ma

Everyone wants to *see* your fur babies, but we rarely get the opportunity to actually TALK about them. Tell me about them. What are they like? Do they all get along? How long have you had them? How old are they? Etc etc etc.

I'll go first! ***this might be long***

I have 6 (yes, SIX) dogs. In order of age, we have:

Buddy- we aren't sure how old he is, just that he's a grumpy old man. He's a Shi Tzu that my MIL found tied to a post for days, and it was obvious he had been abused. He doesn't like the bigger dogs, or when you accidentally touch (or get anywhere near) his bum, especially when he's sleeping.

Cami- My Cam-ster is an 8 year old Bassethound. She doesn't really like to move, but she loves to eat, sleep, and snuggle. Her big droopy ears get wet whenever she drinks from her water bowl, then drag behind her leaving a trail of water wherever she goes.

Abby- Abby is a whippet. The vet says she's about 6 years old, but we don't know for sure. She was abandoned near a highway when she was just a puppy and roamed the streets until we found her and gave her a home. She's very skittish and doesn't like to interact with most people, but she sure does love to play with the other dogs.

Max- Max is a mutt. He is right around 5-6 years old. He's the newest addition to the family, and he has a big ol' crush on Percilla. He is also a rescue but you would never guess that, as he is bubbly and playful and loving as they get.

Percilla- Miss Priss as we call her, is the queen bee. She's some sort of mix, but we're pretty sure there's a lot of pitbull in there. She's spunky and oh-so motherly. She's 5 years old and a cuddle-bug!

Aela- Aela is my precious baby girl. She's an Alaskan Husky and she just turned 3! She's my best friend. She is so fun and goofy. She's like 45lbs but she thinks she's a lap dog. She's a hugger! Whenever someone comes over, they're greeted with a great big bear (or husky) hug! Oh my goodness, I love that girl.

I'll share some photos, but I don't have many as this is a new phone.