Relationship

Faith • 19 first time mommy. Thank you god for giving me my little phat phat. You say this is my year, and you are right.
My boyfriend and I have been talk as friends for 2 years. The beginning of 2017 in January we started getting more serious. We planned to get married in 2019. He said i was ready because of my age im 19 and his a lil older 29..... Valentine week and weekend I went to stay with him again (which is when our baby was conceived) then after that I went home cuz I found a few girls number in his room ( wasnt looking just cleaning) I don't pludder or go thur my man stuff. So I just left it alone. When he comes from I got mad because I took a shower.... Then leaves the room and text me " I think u should go back to Columbia " ..... Now Im back in Columbia march 1, found out Im pregnancy. He didn't think the baby was his I been in north Carolina with him since January and I don't know anyone in north Carolina..... He choice the best time to say he want me back at his place. I made all my baby checkup appointments and wic appointment, and I also join a group where they help me find a job and do activities to get stuff for our babies when they are born. I not gone to pass up the opportunity to go back to and graduate b4 my baby is born for no guy. God said this is my year Im taking advantage. Thank you god for giving me my lil phatphat