rant.ttc at such a young age/sorry so long

Rant, and I'm sorry but you guys are young, have a whole life ahead of you. I wish I had someone tell me this before I got pregnant at 17 years old, that it changes your life hugely. That it's no longer about you, the baby's father, that you'll go without sleep, sometimes it's not just a night it can be a week without sleep. It's not like playing house, it not what anyone of you think it will be like.. oh we been together for 1year and so many months I know he loves me, guess what he more than likely to leave you with that baby. Oh he had no job, but in sure he'll find one when the baby is born, guess what If he isn't doing it now, that baby isn't gonna get him up to find one... you think your body ready to deliver a baby, guess what it's probably not, I fractured both of my hips giving birth naturally because my body wasn't ready to deliver a baby.... 
so here's my story, I was on birth control, thought I would never get pregnant on it, and even if I got pregnant I would be with his guy for ever, he would get a job, and so would I, he would help out at night or even during the day.. so here I am 17years old having sex, not caring, anyway fast forward to 3minths later, when I walked in to the kitchen and throw up over the smell of hot dogs and my mom says oh I think your sick, but I felt better when I went outside away from the smell and I told my mom, she went and got a pregnancy test, and guess what I was 10weeks pregnant 🤰. Told my baby's father, he was happy. So I thought everything was gonna work out, the whole pregnancy was stressful, my baby's dad was always telling me he's gonna kill himself, he isn't getting a job, that's not my child. So the day we went to find out the gender, and I was happy I was having a little boy, told his daddy that it's a boy. And he looked at me said it was supposed to be a girl, I can only have girls. I bet the baby will be black,. So anyways I went into labor early(30weeks) they stopped it, and put on bed rest, had him at 36weeks. His father was there, and moved in with my family. After we got home,  his dad wouldn't hold him, played video games, wouldn't help out what so ever. And when the baby was sleeping I tried too and guess what he would wake me up and wanted me to spend time with him. Well after my son was a month old, his daddy put his hands on me, and went to jail 3times, and finally got out and got parenting time when my son was a year old... I'm now 24years old with a 6 year old, work my butt off to provide for my son. He's my world. My everything. I have a husband, who loves my son like his own(doesn't always happen), my own house and car, but I work 50+ a week and so does my husband to make ends meet.. still working on my Ged.
What I'm trying to say is both are young, it's a lot, learn who you both are before ttc. It's not all gonna be the same as what I had to go through but it's not easy. Stay in school, you have many years ahead of you.