HELP BEEN BUTCHERED!!!!! TMI PICSπŸ€•πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

BambiπŸ’œπŸ’—πŸΌ β€’ With the man of my dreams and ready for baby number 5! Which happens to finally be our girl! We are truly excited!

Ok so let me start with yes I have had csections and know what its suppose to look like.... My baby is 13days old TODAY and I still cant walk up right and my guts are falling out and dr is only giving me pain meds. I cant carry my baby or anything and he wants me on bed rest for 2 more weeks!!!! I cant I just cant!!! This was my very last baby, my last csection and because he was scheduled to deliver the 21st of March but being a stuborn baby decided to have me in labor the Thursday BEFORE anf then I was in an ER That friday and they sent me home telling me I was having strong Heartburn. Im sorry but this is baby #6 I do know heart burn and contractions are a huge difference. Anyway Saturday at midnight they were now 3 mins apart and so we drove to my real hospital 45mins away by 330 am. By the time they checked me I was dialated to 5, 100% effaced and my bag was bulging and ready to bust. Well cause baby was planned csection they race was on to get staff in order to repeat and yet they had only an on call dr and NOT my dr... well I dont want to be rude but she was a very young dr and she wouldn't listen to all my med allergies, she messed up my unbiblical cord cause i was doing placenta encapsulation and asked her to make sure to save it all cause being my last baby i was going to make a keep sake and MY DR KNEW ALL THIS not to mention it was in my birth plan. Whu couldnt she just listen to a patient???!!! Oh yeah cause I dont have my degree. All I have is my stupid body allergic to sooo much shit and the experience of having my 5 babies before meetimg this lady.

Well when its time to sew me up she gets sick and they tell me not only is she new dr but she 20wks pregnant WITH her FIRST CHILD. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I pray she did my tubal right at least... BEFORE you guys judge me look at all my pics cause I dont push my health limits cause I know what can happen and I dont like the consequences. So I did not do this to myself. First pic with blue shorts is me leaving hospital and telling my dr before i leave it doesn't feel RIGHT something is off my pain is worse then ever before and I wish i would had took pics of my whole belly covered in hives. In order are they pics I took almost EVERY other day due to my pain getting worse. So the 22th first pic,24th next pic, 28th and finally the 31st of march do you see the swelling DIFFERENCE???? WHAT THE HELL DO I DO WHEN NOBODY WILL TOUCH IT NOW???? I NEED ADVICE FOR DRS OR ATTORNEY INFO FOR IDAHO PLEASE LADIES