I think I'm done with my relationship

Veronica
We've been together 2 years and have a 6month old baby together. I'm just fed up with his money being his and mine being ours. We are broke, like no money. Half of his pay check goes to child support and he really only works maybe 30 hours a week or less. He smokes tobacco and weed. I don't do either, never have. We are not getting food stamps or anything like that. We have $100 every 2 weeks for food for our son, his daughter, my daughter, him and myself. That is not alot and sometimes it's less because we need soap, trash bags and other house hold goods. But somehow we have enough money for him to go see his mom 90miles away and buy his weed and he seems to have enough money for cigarettes. That's not the only think l, he has to have his soda, he has to have cable. We don't need these things! I pay all the bills. The phone bills with the unlimited data he can't live with out, cable that I'd more 127 a month aka more than half our food budget, his car payment $300 a month and rent. I don't have a good job. We can't afford all this. On top of it I feel like I'm not allowed to choose what we watch on TV that I pay the bill for. He acts like he's doing me a favor when he let's me watch something. I don't know what to do though he's the only father my daughter has ever known and we have a son together, it makes it hard. He tells me things will get better when he doesn't have child support to pay but I don't think it will. Like today, yesterday I spent my like 7$ for gas and he spent his on energy drinks or cigarettes and then over drafted my account for his gas. He is selfish and puts his needs before the needs of our family. I just feeling like we'd be better off without him.. I don't know how to tell him what I'm feeling. I want to wait until his daughter finishes the school year and is with her mother for the summer but I'm not good at keeping secrets or keeping things inside. I don't know how I'll be able to stay silent for 2 months...