Eve Women Stop Being So Quick to Judge

I read so many posts on here beating down men, it's disgusting. 
-
I get that this is a women's app for women's problems, but I see so many of you ganging up on men you don't even know. "Oh he's harassing her. He's a creep. He's definitely cheating." When the evidence is lacking quite significantly. 
-
You need to all chill out! Not every man is a cheater or a back stabber or a creep or a rapist. 
-
You may feel like you're helping a woman by telling her to leave her 'cheating' partner. But what if you're not? Ever think maybe you read too much into something, just jumped on board the opinion train for the sake of being involved, or that maybe you just simply don't know someone and can't judge them or their life depending on so little evidence? You're not helping these women. 
-
Especially when they end their relationship because a group of women on the internet said he was a liar, or a cheat. When in reality he wasn't, and these 'helpful' women should have told her, "Talk to him. Confront him. You need more/better proof. Communicate more. Tell him your insecurities." But instead you fed a paranoid woman your uneducated opinion ("yep definitely cheating") and ruined things for her. 
-
You all need to stop being so one track minded and think about the bigger picture. There are two sides to every story. Not every man you meet is a cheating, thieving, using pirate super villain.