weird symptoms TCC HELP

Carol
Hi girls, hoping someone can help me here. I don't want to be googling things and be paranoid so I am looking for someone that (hopefully) can tell me by personal experience. March was my very first month trying to conceive. I stopped the pill August/16 and since then my husband and I have been just delaying the baby process by not having him cum inside. This month is our first month TCC. I tried to have sex on my fertile window without being "too crazy" about it. Since then I've been noticing some weird things: after like 2 days after my fertile window was done I had a very weird discharge when I wiped after peeing: it was very brown and a lot... I've never had this before! Second, more or less 10 days after my ovulation I started having horrible cramps. Like I have to wake up during the night and just sit. I had occasion diarreias too (sorry, tmi). I tested for pregnancy right after I had the weird discharge just to make sure, but I guess it didn't make any sense to test then... I am kinda lost. Anyone?